How to send WhatsApp message without adding contact
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps over the globe and while it’s really easy to use, there’s one annoyance that has frustrated us for a very long time. How to send message without number in WhatsApp, or how to send WhatsApp message without adding contact. As basic as it sounds, there’s no official workaround to send WhatsApp messages to beyond contact list of your phone.
This is an essential feature because lots of WhatsApp privacy settings are restricted to “My Contacts” and you may not want every random person saved in your phone contact list to be able to see your profile picture, and other info. For an example. That’s why we are going to tell you how to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact number.
There are some third-party apps out there that let you send messages on WhatsApp without adding contact but using these apps is not recommended as it can compromise your security, and may even get your WhatsApp account banned. Thus, it is always better to stay away from such apps and not put your smartphone’s security at risk. Here’s how to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact.
- Open your phone’s browser. Now you can copy and paste this link http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx, or this link — http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar.
- In the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’, you’ll need to enter the phone number along with the country code, so if the number you want to message is +919911111111 then the link becomes http://wa.me/919911111111. Over here, the first two digits (91) is India’s country code followed by the mobile number of the person.
- Once you have typed the link, tap enter to open the link.
- Next, you’ll see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number and a green Message button. Tap the green message button and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp.
- That’s it, you can now WhatsApp people without adding a contact.
With its simplicity of use and the straightforward nature of the app, it’s no doubt WhatsApp has become greatly popular in India and around the globe. However, simple things like sending a message to someone without saving their contacts still requires a workaround, and we really wonder if this will ever be added as a feature of the app. Until then, this article is there for you.